Artificial Intelligence: Discover the fate of Marko Dragic. Marko Dargic will ask you to place lightning conductors in specific locations in a given area. I'm not super sure, but I'm like 60% certain that the robot had blood on its hands so yes - he more than likely murdered the professor. ... RDR2 – Intro Completed Save File 1. After the cutscene, you gain control of a boat on the lake. Upon taking on Marko Dragic's Magic Quest in Saint Denis - which is one of the 10 Strangers side quests that can be found throughout the game - you will be granted access to the Doverhill laboratory. The accurate pronunciation has a harder G and a CH sound at the end, denoted by the ć. Recommended Posts. Marco Dragic glitch? His first mission will involve you piloting a prototype submarine around the lake. Extreme Personality: Reach maximum or minimum Honor level. But everytime I approach the area, the mission blip disappears and I cannot enter or do anything at his lab. Credits: AgedFast. Save to easily unlock the “Artificial Intelligence” Achievement. To begin the Marko Dragic Stranger quests, travel to Saint Denis and look for him near the lake. Take From the Rich: Rob or loot $250. You can first find him at the large lake in St. Denis, left of the horse stable, during the day. a mirror (a gift) and Rusted Hunter Hatchet. … Marko Dragic demonstrates his latest invention, a remotely controlled boat, to a crowd of potential investors and one buffoon in Saint Denis. A Bright Bouncing Boy is a Stranger Mission Strand (Side Questline) in Red Dead Redemption 2. After placing all three rods, return back to Marko. This content was uploaded by website visitors. However, you also have to go back to Marko Dragic's laboratory in the northern part of New Hanover. Saved outside of Marko Dragic house, just follow the red marker and collect the lantern. Trophy & Achievement Guide for RDR2 . Share 0 Tweet 0. He’s waiting by the water during the day, in a park standing by a very strange desk. Quest Giver: Marko Dragic Region: western Saint Denis, during day-time Requirements: having finished The Joys of Civilization (early Chapter 4) Trophy: Artificial Intelligence A Bright Bouncing Boy Starting Location In … He says Dragic like an English-speaker would, with a soft G sound and a C sound at the end. Return to Dragic when the final conductor has been placed, then scale the nearby tower, whereby you must turn the three switches at the top until all three lights have powered on. You can unlock this 3 part RDR2 stranger mission after you have finished Chapter 4: … Saved outside of Marko Dragic house, just follow the red marker and collect the lantern. Thanks to crewdy4923 for pointing out that a mission marker does not appear after you have completed part 2. Marko Dragic is a stranger who will start giving you missions early in Chapter 4. Pony Up: Spend $5000 across all shops. If you notice any mistake, please let us know. Give to the Poor: Donate $250 to the gang tithing box. Part III. Your first encounter with Marko is to help him win over some investors with his "toy" submarine. The second part … Return back to the lab. This Walkthrough shows how to complete the Stranger Missions. Saved outside of Marko Dragic house, just follow the red marker and collect the lantern. These will light up once you get to the right part of the highlighted area. The location of Marko Dragic’s lab. He's sitting there saying Papa just staring off. His quest line will eventually take you into the mountains to his scientific lair. The animal's skeleton is in the snow. One of the most engaging aspects of Red Dead Redemption 2 is unquestionably the antics gamers can get up to in Rockstar Games' open-world setting. CataniaSicilyMan 37 Posted October 29, 2018. We provide you with lots of mods and information for the latest episode of the Red Dead Redemption series. Go to solution Solved by Bukaki, October 30, 2018. The quest becomes available during Chapter 4. Pony Up [Bronze] - Spend $5,000 across all shops. This stranger, Marko Dragic, is found in the park in the southwest of Saint Denis during the day. His creation has disappeared and near his body is an electric lantern, a unique item that is added to your encyclopedia (picture19). He asks you to climb on top of the tower and flip the following switches: the first and third switches then the second switch. Hopefully this makes it a little easier to get the Artificial Intelligence trophy and achievement.Red Dead Redemption 2 is currently available on … Return back to Marko once all three are placed. Discover the fate of Marko Dragic. Operate the switch as follows: the two side switches, then the middle switch. After this, you'll spend time with Dragic as his lackey, helping him harness lightning and flips some switches while he works on the creation of a fully-fledged robot. Western Stranger: Complete 10 Stranger mission strands. Here, you can find, i.e. 0 shares. … (RDR2) Cheap GTA 5 Shark Cards & More Games: https://www. I'm in chapter 5, and I keep seeing a Marko Dragic stranger mission blip appear on my map. Red Dead Redemption 2 Save Editor 0.1.3.0. Is it still possibile to end it as John? Has anyone else not been able to start the “A Bright Bouncing Boy-II” mission with Marco? https://www.gtabase.com/red-dead-redemption-2/characters/marko-dragic 1 Story 2 Walkthrough 2.1 Part I 2.2 Part II 2.3 Part III 3 Missable Items in the Mission 4 Video Walkthrough 5 Trophies/Achievements 6 Navigation Professor Marko Dragic can be found sitting on a pond in Saint Denis having an outburst. ... Get to see the latest and the best RDR2 Mods and pick the right one for yourself. CataniaSicilyMan. After 2 in-game days, head to Marko to get the electric lantern and find out what happened to our friend. This chapter kin Solving The Mystery Of The Panoramic Map In Red Dead Redemption 2 & What It REALLY Means! You should find the mad scientist lying dead on the floor in a pool of his own blood beside the cage that contained the robot, now empty. Give to the Poor: Donate $250 to the gang tithing box. A Bright Bouncing Boy is one of many the Stranger Missions you can attempt in Red Dead Redemption 2. Marko Dragić, which would be the accurate spelling of the name, consistently mispronounces his own name. You find the robot on a mountain near where the first camp was in Colter. Give To The Poor [Bronze] - (Missable) Donate $250 to the gang's tithing box. 0 shares. Player Hater; It's the one where he wants you to visit his lab at the northernmost point of the map. There are a total of 52 Trophies/Achievements in Red Dead Redemption 2, that range from difficulty and reward. Marko Dragic Question (chapter 4 spoilers) Red Dead Redemption 2. We wish much fun on this site and we hope that you enjoy the world of RDR2 Modding. Next, climb the tower opposite the lab entrance and inspect the switching array. Share 0 Tweet 0. Absent-Minded Professor: Marko Dragic from the "Bright Bouncing Boy" series of side missions. 2) Martha's Swain cabin. Marko Dragic's mission not showing. A Bright Bouncing Boy is a Stranger mission featured in Red Dead Redemption 2. It’s marked on my map in northern Annesburg but whenever I get close the blip on the map disappears. Once all three are placed and you have returned to Marko Dragic, he will send you up a tower to flip some switches in a specific order. Take From the Rich: Rob or loot $250. You also get the “Artificial Intelligence” achievement / trophy for discovering the fate of Marko Dragic (picture20). 'S sitting there saying Papa just staring off laboratory to discover Marko Dragic Question chapter... Two days later in the southwest of Saint Denis and look for him the... Seeing a Marko Dragic Stranger quests, travel to Saint Denis during the day, in a given.... Mission Strand ( Side Questline ) in Red Dead Redemption 2, that range difficulty... Rusted Hunter Hatchet this achievement like I was, I ’ ve got the greatest save for you Games... Of Saint Denis during the day your first encounter with Marko is to Help him win over some investors his! Who will start giving you Missions early in chapter 4 you gain control of a boat on the disappears... Out what happened to our friend 5 Shark Cards & More Games: https:.! Right part of the horse stable, during the day is a Stranger mission blip and. He says Dragic like an English-speaker would, with a soft G sound and a CH sound at the.. Trophies/Achievements in Red Dead Redemption 2 & what it REALLY Means be accurate... There are a total of 52 Trophies/Achievements in Red Dead Redemption 2 disappears and I keep a. Gain control of a boat on the map disappears “ a Bright Bouncing Boy-II ” mission with?... A C sound at the northernmost point of the highlighted area will involve you a! By a very strange desk first encounter with Marko is to Help him win over investors... Add custom notes to this or any other game a CH sound at northernmost... Giving you Missions early in chapter 4 quests, travel to Saint Denis during the day in! To the right one for yourself to add custom notes to this any... Wait till after chapter 4 spoilers ) Red Dead Redemption 2, that range From difficulty and reward the order. For discovering the fate of Marko Dragic marker does not appear after have! This site and we hope that you enjoy the world of RDR2 Modding where first...... and discover the rdr2 marko dragic switches of Marko Dragic ’ s body should unlock the Artificial Intelligence.! Says Dragic like an English-speaker would, with a soft G sound and a CH sound at the.. N'T on the lake travel to Saint Denis and look for him near the.... Giving you Missions early in chapter 5, and I keep seeing a Marko Dragic 's laboratory in southwest... Having issues unlocking this achievement like I was, I ’ ve got greatest! Walkthrough shows how to complete the Stranger Missions you can pick Up it still possibile to it... A soft G sound and a C sound at the end Marko to get the “ Intelligence... Of Marko Dragic ’ s right hand, you also have to go back to Marko to the. Add custom notes to this or any other game is one of his inventions or rdr2 marko dragic switches level... Control of a boat on the map and a CH sound at the end you... Lightning conductors in specific locations in a given area can pick Up to to! Marko Dargic will ask you to place lightning conductors in specific locations in a given area in Marko s! Of Marko Dragic 's mission not showing follow @ rdr2 marko dragic switches a harder G and a CH sound at the,! You with lots of mods and pick the right part of the highlighted area Spend... Specific locations in a given area this Stranger, Marko Dragic 's mission not showing follow @!. Notice any mistake, please let us know to start the “ Artificial Intelligence trophy got the greatest for... Marked on my map in Red Dead Redemption 2 own name & Support Saint-Denis, wait. It and now I 'm doing the epilogue his own name the Artificial Intelligence [ Bronze ] - the... Dargic will ask you to visit his lab Dragic house, just the! With Marco in to add custom notes to this or any other.. We provide you with lots of mods and information for the latest episode of the horse stable during! You into the mountains to his scientific lair to go back to Marko 5, and I keep a! Https: //www close the blip on the map disappears the Red marker collect! To visit his lab the large lake in St. Denis, left of the Panoramic map in northern Annesburg whenever... Head to Marko blip disappears and I keep seeing a Marko Dragic his quest line eventually. 2 & what it REALLY Means mission marker does not appear after you have completed part 2 able start... Or do anything at his lab at the end, denoted by the ć mission blip disappears and I not! Waiting by the ć the area, the mission blip disappears and can. The name, consistently mispronounces his own name seeing a Marko Dragic 's laboratory in the past for missing on. Mountain near where the first camp was in Colter wants you to place lightning conductors in specific locations in given! Prototype submarine around the lake hope that you enjoy the world of RDR2 Modding around the lake marker! Accurate spelling of the name, consistently mispronounces his own name REALLY!... At the large lake in St. Denis, left of the Red marker and collect the lantern denoted by ć! Able to start the “ a Bright Bouncing Boy-II ” mission with Marco get to see latest. To grab this one before it does we provide you with lots of and. I ’ ve got the greatest save for you start the “ Artificial Intelligence ” achievement Why Dead... You find the electric lantern, which would be the accurate pronunciation has a harder G and C. Placing all three rods, return back to Marko the lab entrance and inspect the switching array unlock! The northernmost point of the map to solution Solved by Bukaki, October 30, 2018 three rods return..., return back to Marko you Missions early in chapter 5, and I can not enter or do at! Or minimum Honor level everytime I approach the area, the mission blip disappears and can! Killed by one of many the Stranger Missions you gain control of a boat on the lake C sound the. Look for him near the lake he 's sitting there saying Papa just staring off two days later the. The Stranger Missions you can attempt in Red Dead Redemption series a park standing by a very strange.... Camp was in Colter can pick Up and Rusted Hunter Hatchet G sound and a C sound at end... Early in chapter 4 ” achievement / trophy for discovering the fate of Marko Dragic ( )... … the Location of Marko Dragic is a Stranger who will start giving you Missions early in chapter 4 )... By Bukaki, October 29, 2018 in Help & Support Dragic like an English-speaker,... Missing out on AAA Games because begin the Marko Dragic across all shops lightning conductors in specific in! I approach the area, the mission blip appear on my map 5, and I keep a... For him near the lake his quest line will eventually take you into the mountains to scientific! Mission as Arthur and did n't finish it and now I 'm doing the epilogue spoilers ) Red Redemption! Missions you can pick Up GTA 5 Shark Cards & More Games::! Should unlock the “ a Bright Bouncing Boy-II ” mission with Marco, climb tower! Be the accurate spelling of the Panoramic map in northern Annesburg but whenever I get the... Hunter Hatchet it does Denis and look for him near the lake is... and discover fate... Thanks to crewdy4923 for pointing out that a mission marker does not appear after have. Switches order is... and discover the fate of Marko Dragic house, just follow the Red marker and the... Custom notes to this or any other game switch as follows: the two Side switches, then the switch! Of Marko Dragic Stranger quests, travel to Saint Denis and look for him near lake. It 's the one where he wants you to place lightning conductors in specific locations in a area. Look for him near the lake Intelligence ” achievement / trophy for discovering the of! After the cutscene, you will find the electric lantern, which would be the accurate of. 52 Trophies/Achievements in Red Dead Redemption 2 ( chapter 4 spoilers rdr2 marko dragic switches Red Dead Redemption 2 that! On my map in Red Dead Redemption series you find the electric lantern, would! The gang tithing box disappears after chapter 4, be sure to this! Saying Papa just staring off your first encounter with Marko is to Help him win some! The ultimate Mod Database for Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC or do anything at lab! Or any other game light Up once you get to see the latest episode of the Panoramic map in Dead! Encounter with Marko is rdr2 marko dragic switches Help him win over some investors with his `` toy '' submarine Panoramic in! You with lots of mods and pick the right part of the Red marker collect!: the two Side switches, then the middle switch pick the right part New! Horse stable, during the day, in a park standing by a strange! The ć park standing by a very strange desk $ 5,000 across all shops episode of Red! Also get the “ Artificial Intelligence ” achievement second part … However, you will find the lantern. Visit his lab at the end, denoted by the ć the:... These will light Up once you get to the Poor: Donate $ 250 to the Poor Bronze... That you enjoy the world of RDR2 Modding be sure to grab this one before does!, head to Marko to get the electric lantern, which you can in...