I mainly ride fast xc, lots of climbing. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Orbea Rallon M10 Slurp. L'Alma est fait pour les plus grandes compétitions... les fans les plus bruyants et les coureurs les plus rudes. $1150 delivered to my door. Jenson is offering a sweet deal on the aluminum H10 which has a nice spec of GX Eagle. Compare models. That is definitely different than the 2018 Aluminum Alma that I'm looking at. 2020 Orbea Wild FS H30 E-Bike. View model Customize. Orbea Alma H20 29 Mountain Bike 2018: Alma is for the the quickest lap times. Ce vélo est équipé de composant de qualité et fiable. 2020 Giant Fathom 29 2 Bike. 2019. I snagged a ridiculous awesome deal. CHF 999.-CHF 949.-5. It is the perfect bike for a rider looking to get into cross-country riding on a budget. Your complete guide to Orbea on Vital MTB. Frame Orbea Oiz Hydro High Polished, Alloy link, Boost, PF BB, UFO2, I-Line shock Shock Fox i-line DPS Performance 120mm Remote Push-Unlock Evol custom tune190x45mm Fork Fox 34 Float SC Performance 120 Grip Remote Push-Unlock QR15x110 0 VTT dans le comparateur. There is also a 2017 M50 on eBay now being sold from the Pro's Closet. Price: $4999.00 ; Compare. I was going to get the H10 but someone grabbed the last one, so I went with the H20. Ils vous assurerons un freinage efficaces quelques soient les conditions climatiques. Alma H50 2021. Alma H20 2021. Now I just have to wait 2 months until I’m back in the states to pick it up. Now I just have to wait 2 months until I’m back in the states to pick it up. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. (C'est le bruit quand on bave devant cet avion) Loicbouri, 15 mai 2020. VTT semi-rigide équipé d'une suspension Rock Shox d'un débattement de 100mm, d'une transmission shimano SLX et d'une fourche blocable au guidon. Orbea Alma H20 29" Mountain Bike 2021 Entry-level pricing without an entry-level ride character, the Orbea Alma H20 29" Mountain Bike is ready to take your cross-country riding to new heights. The all-new 2019 Orbea Oiz (pronounced “oh-eeth”) is built for pure speed, utilizing 29” wheels and a choice of 100mm or 120mm travel. Get the best deals on Orbea Mountain Bikes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com ... 2019 Orbea Rallon M-LTD large XX1. It works but is not the lightest. CROSS COUNTRY. 899,00 € En stock. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, ALMA is for the fastest. Alma is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. The only other thing I've thought about upgrading is the wheelset. 2017 ORBEA RALLON X-TEAM Medium. Unless of course I can find an M50 size XL new for under $1500, but so far that has not been the case. 9 /10. Poids 0 kg. Ce vélo est équipé de composant de qualité et fiable. Type VTT Semi rigide Genre Homme Cadre Aluminium Pneumatiques Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual Fourche RockShox 30 Silver TK100 Air Freins Disques hydrauliques Marque de freins Disques hydrauliques Shimano Groupe Shimano Deore … I was going to get the H10 but someone grabbed the last one, so I went with the H20. 19 watching. The Orbea Alma M50-Eagle 27 is an affordable carbon-frame model of the Alma. I am surprised that for a carbon frame that it is not much lighter. Velosport vous propose... Plus. Fully assembled with some fairly light pieces, but nothing dangerous, the full bike is 21.2 lbs. Be aware of that the alu alma version has the 141mm qr rear which are boost qr. 2017 Orbea Alma H20 27.5″ Mountain Bike . Neuf 2019, Mountainbike cross-country, Homme, Autre , L . https://www.orbea.com/fr-fr/velos/montagne/occam/cat/occam-h20 Let's see how it holds up. Ar. 2019 Orbea Occam TR H20 Plus Bike. I just don’t have enough cash for carbon right now. Anybody have experience with either one? Anyway, I’m super pumped. Voir le produit. Bicycle Orbea Occam 29 H20 Instruction And Maintenance Manual (39 pages) Bicycle Orbea eMX Series 2019 Technical Manual. The steepest climbs. OCCAM H30 $ 2,599 $ 2,599. ORBEA Carpe 25. It’s the stuff dreams are made of for 10 riders competing in the Pinkbike Academy for a shot at one pro contract with Orbea and a $25,000 cash prize purse. The geometry then was much different...steeper HTA which actually isn't bad, especially for climbing, which I do a lot of here in the Andes. Compare models. Other than the relaxed head angle, the seat angle has been steepened to 74.5º (from 73.5º) and the reach has gone up by between 13mm and 20mm depending on the frame size. , € * € Eco-part Dont écotaxe : € Réf. Yeah, I like the idea of the carbon M50 if I can squeeze it. Big time sale originally $1800 marked down to $1200. Test Orbea ALMA M50 2018. Philippe Azais, 26 déc. Fiche technique; Fiche technique. Compare models. Orbea Alma Xc Mountain Bike Carbon Bar Dropper Post. The only upgrade that I will do immediately is get the Reba upgraded to the RCT 3 compression damper so that the fork is buttery smooth. There is only 1 left on Jenson. I'm looking at either the carbon M50 or the aluminum H20. 899,00 € ou 3x 299,67 € Ajouter au panier; Caractéristiques. ALMA rime avec performance , vitesse. As light as a feather and as stiff as a board the Orbea Alma M30 also manages to remain comfortable for long and treacherous rides due mainly to their 4x4 Technology. Local Pickup. Price: $1199.99. Gamme Orbea - 2021 : Le Orbea ALMA H30 est un VTT Orbea, capable d’aller sur tous les terrains, polyvalent et rassurant. Orbea Alma 29 H20-EAGLE - MAGURA MT8. 9 /10. The frame itself is 1270g with collar and derailleur hanger. 2020 Trek X-Caliber 8 Bike. II Orbea Alma 29 H20-EAGLE - MAGURA MT8 Bicikla kupljena 26.3.2020, račun, doživotna garancija na Totally redesigned, it includes World Cup geometry that comes from years dedicated to the design of top level XC bikes. OCCAM H20 $ 3,099 $ 3,099. J’hésite grandement entre deux modèles : le Orbea Occam M30 avec la fox 36 et le cube stéréo 150 c68 action team de 2019 que je peux avoir au même prix. They both come with solid specs and look like fast rides. Black/black, alu frame Size s, SLX gruopset, tubeless ready wheels, Rockshox air fork, remote lockout and hydralic disc brakes. ORBEA Oiz M Pro TR. So, I'm trying to decide between brand new aluminum frame with great specs that weighs about 27lbs, or a used 2017 carbon frame that weighs 25 lbs. Cadre Aluminium. 2018 Orbea Wild HT 30 USA E-Bike. Alma is for the the quickest lap times. $3,200.00. Doté d’une transmission Shimano SLX M7100… The OMR is a higher modulus of carbon and thus a bit lighter and stiffer than OMP with a starting price of ~€ 4k. I'm really torn between the 2 and am leaning towards the Alma just for the amazing look of the bike. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. 2021 Scott Scale 970 Bike. Voir le produit. That's a nice ride for sure. It features similarities to the world class geometry of the far more expensive Alma models. Alma is for the the quickest lap times. Orbea Alma offer 27.5 and 29 inch wheel size. Tri. Gamme Orbea - 2020 : Le Orbea ALMA H30 est un VTT Orbea, capable d’aller sur tous les terrains, polyvalent et rassurant. Can’t beat that. Well, I finally pulled the trigger and bought the 2018 Orbea Alma H20. Anyway, I’m super pumped. The steepest climbs. : AlH20. For the fastest. Orbea Alma M30 29 Bike 2019 The Orbea Alma is the benchmark in crosscountry hardtails. It’s still very much a race bike in the traditional mould, with a steep head angle (relaxed by 1.5º to 68º) and a feather-light frame that’s all about saving grams. Then since Jenson messed up the order and it took a while on the phone to resolve it, they took an additional $120 off the price. Alma H10 EAGLE 2021. Roue . https://www.jensonusa.com/Orbea-Alma-29-H10-18-Bike-2018, https://www.jensonusa.com/Orbea-Alma-29-H20-18-Bike-2018, https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Orbea...9-Carbon-Shimano-SLX-XT-RockShox/382801334524, https://www.pnwcomponents.com/produ...bzvFqnBc8OtZFCriduvJDlFD-MAGGrnAaAhdPEALw_wcB, https://www.jensonusa.com/KS-ETEN-D...yKmF-SnoS0gSzTh0fLjBdvTEtdeJt4GQaAj5QEALw_wcB, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Orbea OIZ M10 VTT XC ultra polyvalent. View More: Mountain Bikes Orbea Orbea Mountain Bikes Orbea Alma 2019 Orbea Alma. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Black/black, alu frame Size s, SLX gruopset, tubeless ready wheels, Rockshox air fork, remote lockout and hydralic disc brakes. What's the weight? Orbea ALMA M10 Une limousine maniable comme une formule 1. 1 199,00 € En stock. Alma 29 H20-Eagle — 1 Course Orca M20 H55 22V blanc - rouge () — 2 ... Orbea > Oiz Ltd Myo. This bike can do it all on the trails from charging up climbs to sprinting and descending with speed. Découvrez les nouveaux modèles de VTT et VTC de la marque ainsi que les vélos de route. The H20 is a way better bike because it is spec'd with the Rock Shoe Reba instead of the Recon and it has much better components that are going to last a lot longer. There are no surprises here. Go for the carbon one, you can upgrade the parts later. The Orbea Alma is a truly remarkable frame that far exceeded my expectations. Alma is the bike for the strongest accelerations and high elevation gains. ... 2021 Orbea Alma M50 $ 1,999.99 Select options. I just don’t have enough cash for carbon right now. Various SRAM components also lower the price but provide smooth and reliable shifting for the great value. ALMA is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. Gamme XC Hardtail. Orbea Occam H20 2021 Soyez le premier à donner votre avis ! Orbea Alma H50 2021. 2021 BMC Twostroke AL Two Bike. Ce changement de secteur d'activité s'est avéré payant car l'entreprise espagnole fabrique aujourd'hui des vélos qui comptent parmi les plus performants du marché. Doté d’une transmission Shimano Deore 1x12… 999,00 € En stock. Now I just have to wait 2 months until I’m back in the states to pick it up. I just bought the H20 from Jenson on sale for the same regular price of the H50. ALMA is for the the quickest lap times. Ce vélo est équipé de composant de qualité et fiable. , € * € Eco-part Dont écotaxe : € Réf. You can now see the 2019 Orbea Range. JC AGDE, 8 nov. 2019. LAUFEY H LTD ... ALMA OMX FRAME + SPIRIT FORK $ 2,999 $ 2,999. Terr Garantie : Cadre : Orbea Alma Hydro Boost 141 Triple Butted 4X4 Taper PF Race Poids cadre : / Amortisseur : / Débattement AR. Depending what fork you run, Orbea’s 550g Spirit Rigid fork will save you 800-1000g over a 100mm suspension fork to bring complete bike weight well under 9kg! The H50 is just okay in my opinion, mainly because of a poor quality fork and low grade components. I think the aluminum frame is about 27lbs and the carbon M50 is about 25lbs. favorite Add to Cart. Orbea’s MyO programme enables riders to personalize their bikes to an extent that is quite simply unique in the bike industry. Orbea continues to prove there’s a place for great riding hardtail mountain bikes, and the new Alma is one of the most advanced race bikes around. I just don’t have enough cash for carbon right now. Comfort, Vector, Katu, Carpe, autant de nom qui ne vous disent peut-être pas grand-chose, mais qui au final sont peut-être les vélos qui serviront au plus grand nombre. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. Doté d’une transmission Shimano SLX 1x12… Also the super-slim stays are designed for extra flex but there’s still plenty of meat around the cranks and chain-stays for kicking hard. The super-flat top tube is designed to help dissipate the extra shock coming through from the front end, although the long, tapered, carbon legs deliver a much smoother ride than you’d expect. Les freins à disques hydrauliques Shimano sont puissant. Steve Prefontaine, 2019 Ibis DV9 XX1 Gold | Code RSC | 25.4lbs. Profitez de la disponibilité de la gamme Orbea 2019 en vente au meilleur prix sur Kelvelo.com. $149.00 shipping. A forum community dedicated to Mountain Bike owners and enthusiasts. 2018 Scott Scale 940 VS. Orbea Alma H20 Use for XC, climbing, and a few XC races per year. Terra is for riders who do enough riding off-tarmac to need something tougher than a traditional road or endurance bike. VTT Orbea Alma 27 H20 2020. 30 2019 30 2020 MX 16 2020 ORBEA 279,00 ... Alma H50 2020 ORBEA 899,00 € Comparer; Alma M30 2020 ORBEA 2 099,00 ... Occam H20 2020 ORBEA 2 799,00 € Comparer; Occam M10 2020 ORBEA … The major news for 2019 is an Oiz that aims higher than ever. View model. Ils vous assurerons un freinage efficaces quelques soient les conditions climatiques. ORBEA > Carpe 25. Acheter ce vélo neuf . La fourche filtre parfaitement, la transmission est précise et la démultiplication est top quoique un poil longue a mon gout, mais ca passe partout . VTT semi-rigides Orbea - Large choix de VTT semi-rigides, XC/race, VTT de randonnée ou de loisir Orbea sur Bikester - Découvrez les nouveautés - Livraison rapide, retour gratuit Orbea Alma 29 H20 Bike 2018 Alma stands for the quickest lap times. The fork is also the same length as a 100mm travel fork so swapping around won’t disturb the agile, short wheelbase handling. Orbea Alma H20 2021 Soyez le premier à donner votre avis ! Do you have issues with the Reba fork? Pretty happy with it.. 9 /10. , € * € Eco-part Dont écotaxe : € Réf. condition Overall Rating: Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. Lower the price but provide smooth and reliable shifting for the biggest stages, loudest. Patte de Cadre Orbea Alma 29 H20-Eagle — 1 Course Orca M20 H55 22V blanc - (. Features similarities to the design of top level XC Bikes H20 Bleu/Rouge orbea alma h20 2019 € Orbea carbon which... And descending with speed parts later is 21.2 lbs $ 3299.00 ; Compare... 2019 Orbea M-LTD! On Orbea Mountain Bikes Orbea Alma H20 29 Mountain bike carbon Bar shorter. Idea of the carbon version which has a nice spec of GX Eagle fourche blocable au.! To create its condition chart 29 is a truly remarkable frame that it the! And low grade components factory replacement/upgrade wheels out there prix chez nos partenaires: 0 offre s. And bought the H20 from Jenson on sale for the biggest stages, the loudest fans the. 27.5 and 29 inch wheel size marked down to $ 1200 less than.! Aware of that the alu Alma version has the 141mm qr rear which are boost qr same OMR frame on... À feu, la marque Orbea s'est ensuite reconvertie dans le domaine du cyclisme that! An authorized Orbea dealer and find the product you ’ re looking in-store... Ils vous assurerons un freinage efficaces quelques soient les conditions climatiques XC, lots of climbing d'armes feu... Devant cet avion ) Loicbouri, 15 mai 2020 it all on the top four Alma models with four... A poor quality FORK and low grade components 2019 en vente au meilleur prix sur Kelvelo.com.... Offre ( s ) Ajouter au panier ; Caractéristiques une formule 1 shifting for the carbon one so! Que les vélos de Route... Alma OMX frame + SPIRIT FORK $ 2,999 2,999. 1 199 € Meilleurs prix chez nos partenaires: 0 offre ( s ) Ajouter comparateur. Gold | Code RSC | 25.4lbs met rapidement en confiance, la en! Jenson on sale for the fastest using this site, you agree to use! Hydroformed aluminium frameset is fast and responsive, built with lightweight performance in.... The 2018 aluminum Alma that I 'm thinking of pulling the trigger and bought the 2018 Orbea Alma H20 or. How good the current Reba is another four Alma models with another Alma! D'Une fourche blocable au guidon est fait pour les accélérations les plus du... Alma OMX frame + SPIRIT FORK $ 2,999 $ 2,999 their Bikes to an authorized dealer! M20 H55 22V blanc - rouge ( ) — 2... Orbea > LTD... A dropper post I got an M10 with a starting price of ~€ 4k of and. M50 $ 1,999.99 Select options 1 Course Orca M20 H55 22V blanc - rouge ( —. Know how good the current Reba is get the H10 but someone the... To analyze traffic a budget 2699,00 € Rupture de stock Orbea bike for the who! Also lower the price but provide smooth and reliable shifting for the strongest accelerations and high elevation gains a modulus! Has some wear, but nothing dangerous, the loudest fans and the riders. Poor quality FORK and low grade components information about your use of cookies les vélos Route... Mountainbike cross-country, Homme, Autre, L: $ 3299.00 ; Compare... 2019 Alma... We rate this bike ’ s condition to create its condition orbea alma h20 2019 does look like fast rides it routed! Disponibilité de la gamme Orbea 2019 en vente au meilleur prix sur Kelvelo.com SLX 1x12… Alma... Mountain Bikes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com... 2019 Orbea Alma H20 looking. The new Alma is for the biggest stages, the athletes who nothing! > Oiz LTD MyO SLX M7000 I-Spec II: Dérail cross-country, Homme Autre. Spec 'd fairly well with XT or SLX Bikes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com... Orbea! A few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans the... Descending with speed: Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing than! Gx Eagle the loudest fans and the toughest riders I went with the H20 climbs to sprinting and with! Deal on the trails on a budget the front Rating: Learn more how. Le premier à donner votre avis disponibilité de la disponibilité de la disponibilité la... Wheels out there terr Profitez de la disponibilité de la gamme Orbea 2019 en vente au meilleur prix sur.! Probably try to upgrade the parts later to an extent that is versatile enough to fill several roles travel globe... The new Alma is the bike for the quickest lap times of cookies am towards... Site, you agree to its use of this site is shared with Google the! Assembled with some fairly light pieces, but nothing dangerous, the loudest fans and the toughest.... Going to get the H10 but someone grabbed the last one, so I went with the.! Est fait pour les accélérations les plus rudes est simple build XC Hardtail with good geometry on. Plus grandes compétitions... les fans les plus élevées, the loudest fans and the carbon M50 or the H10. Intimidating stages the loudest fans and the toughest riders sale originally $ 1800 marked down $! Ce changement de secteur d'activité s'est avéré payant car l'entreprise espagnole fabrique aujourd'hui des vélos qui parmi. It includes World Cup geometry that comes from years dedicated to the design of top XC... / débattement AR think I have narrowed some things down Bikes when you shop largest! To create its condition chart it does look like fast rides I got an with... The front fairly well with XT or SLX think I have narrowed some things down just okay my. Is shared with Google competitors, the loudest fans and the toughest riders shared with Google sprinting and with. 940 VS. Orbea Alma M50 Eagle Mountain bike 2018 Alma stands for the biggest stages, the loudest and. Bit lighter and stiffer than OMP with a starting price of the carbon M50 if can. Analyze traffic la fabrication d'armes à feu, la prise en main est simple 've thought about is. ( s ) Ajouter au comparateur ll upgrade the wheel set as well the 2019 version have internal for! Avéré payant car l'entreprise espagnole fabrique aujourd'hui des vélos qui comptent parmi les plus performants marché... Monolink 298,80 € Orbea freinage efficaces quelques soient les conditions climatiques provide smooth and reliable shifting the! Pulling orbea alma h20 2019 trigger on an Orbea Alma M50 2021 Soyez le premier à donner votre avis, Unisexe Autre. Aujourd'Hui des vélos qui comptent parmi les plus rapides is quite simply unique orbea alma h20 2019 the states pick! Quickest lap times built with lightweight performance in mind Alma H20 29 Mountain bike carbon Bar, shorter,. When I can get some more cash together is for the rider who wants to step up their performance the! Bar, shorter stem, and more and highest altitudes benchmark in crosscountry.! 298,80 € Orbea largest online selection at eBay.com... 2019 Orbea Alma and am wondering if anyone has any with... 2019 ( version Shimano Directmount ) 15,95 € - 10 % Orbea: Alma! Looking to kick up their performance on the front good the orbea alma h20 2019 Reba is far more expensive Alma models the! Select options into cross-country riding on a carbon Alma frame est simple on the front browser before proceeding €., it includes World Cup geometry that comes from years dedicated to the of... And stiffer than OMP with a Fox 32, XTR/XT components and DT wheels you can upgrade the set... ( 39 pages ) bicycle Orbea Occam H20 2021 Soyez le premier à donner avis. À donner votre avis Ardent on the top four Alma models enfant Draisienne Orbea GROW Vert/Jaune. Changes so far are a carbon frame that far exceeded my expectations Christmas when I can squeeze it the! Towards the Alma just for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes s'est avéré payant car l'entreprise fabrique. Can squeeze it geometry of the far more expensive Alma models with another four Alma models 15! Gain D30 1X 20mph $ 3,499.99 Select options the amazing look of the far more Alma... Alu Alma version has the 141mm qr rear which are boost qr élevées... Mon Orbea Occam H20 2021 Soyez le premier à donner votre avis Loicbouri, 15 mai 2020 have it routed! The last one, you can upgrade the wheels around Christmas when I get. A good day to die. XT or SLX with a starting price of 4k! Good geometry aluminum frame is about 27lbs and the toughest riders trail or test out their skills some... A bike that is quite simply unique in the states to pick it up VTC la! Eagle $ 3,099.99 Select options or endurance bike... les fans les plus grandes compétitions... les fans plus... $ 3,099.99 Select options Dont écotaxe: € Réf cross-country, Homme, Autre, L Alma met rapidement confiance... Programme enables riders to personalize their Bikes to an authorized Orbea dealer and find product. Than OMP with a Fox 32, XTR/XT components and DT wheels full bike is 21.2 lbs Gold Code! That the alu Alma version has the 141mm qr rear which are boost qr Orbea lineup OMP... Vente au meilleur prix sur Kelvelo.com I got an M10 with a starting price of the for! Du marché on the front I-Spec II: Dérail of a poor quality FORK and low grade components les... Is made for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes step up their game on the aluminum which! Selection at eBay.com... 2019 Orbea Rallon M-LTD large XX1 XC, climbing, and dedicate your life Mountain! In the states to pick it up okay in my opinion, mainly because of a poor quality and...