John Deere Seat AM136044 X300 X300R X304 X310 X320 X324 X340 X360 X500 X520 X530: Amazon.in: Garden & Outdoors Watch product videos, helpful tips and advice, promos and other John Deere content. JOHN DEERE X300R. The good: The open back design feature allows proper air circulation which helps keeping the user's back dry and cool, to make up for a comfortable ride. John Deere is a very well-known brand in the agricultural sector because of its long, rich history with steel plows. John Deer Australia is the result of a merger that had taken place back in 1986. Discover the key facts and see how John Deere X304 performs in the lawn mower ranking. Be the first to write a review. Here it was mentioned that a seat split in just 4 months. This greatly assists the conversion between the side discharge process, material collection modes and mulching operations, making it no longer a troublesome switch over procedure. The John Deere X300 is a lawn and garden tractor from the John Deere X-series. 1 2 3 Next > Do Not Buy A John Deere… Plug closes off opening on bottom of deck so mat John Deere LX172 bagger John Deere 180 1997 John Deere 345 1967 Sears Suburban SS10 1971 Bolens 1256 1972 Ford LGT145 plow tractor 1972 Sears Custom 8M Tow tractor Craftsman 9HP snow blower Honda HRB215SDA mower Change is the normal with my tractor list! Click on deck size below to view Maintenance Reminder Sheet. Speeds: John Deere X300R Lawn Tractor Dimensions. Transmission: Tuff Torq K46. No one tests lawn mowers & tractors like we do. Reason of review: Bad quality. Search for: Tractors By Type. JOHN DEERE X300R. The professionally engineered and mastered brake pedals have a depressed orientation to apply wet internal disk brakes, which in the longer run, provide augmented durability and longer life. Free shipping. 4.2 Performance. The John Deere X304 garden tractor lawn mower is from the JD x300 series that includes the John Deere X320 lawnmower. John Deere X300R lawn tractor with a 42" mower deck and rear bagger assembly that allows for ease of backing up and dumping your load of grass or leaves. Not only does it...", "This is a good quality and powerful machine. 6 years ago | 291 views. This mower cuts beautifully every-time, and does what other mower can’t do. I had a few problems with the unit and recently the rear axle...", X300 Mower Still Running After Dealer Said I Needed Replacement, Badly needs mulching blades for everyday cutting. The...", "I purchased my X300 new in 2013. X300 and X300R Series Deck Options. en. Because that’s where the magic happens. John Deere has the strongest hydraulics probably on the market I myself am a case guy but I have seen and used alot of 310 510 and even 610 john deere … Mower deck height of grass cut is being controlled with a rotary dial knob, in John Deere x300 models, 38" and 42" deck which ensures to provide mower cut height ranging 1 to 3 inches on average, along with a deck leveling gauge provided onboard and placed at the center of the adjusting knob for the cut height. 603 cc : Manufacturer/Model John Deere Cons: X350r as it does not lift grass, X350 blocks all the time, X350r build is not good, X350 switching is weak, X350 collector does not fit. Not a recommended item. MulchMower Deck X300R 42 in. John Deere X300R tractor overview. John Deere X300R. It is very solidly built ad turns on a dime to get in and around objects. During the production period, this tractor was equipped with different engines: Kawasaki FH491V, FS541V, FS600V. John Deere X300R lawn tractor with a 42" mower deck and rear bagger assembly that allows for ease of backing up and dumping your load of grass or leaves. Buy It Now. Cab: Open operator station. $285.99. Simply scan the lawn tractor’s barcode to get custom information. Categories. At home centers. The 350 is a high quality lawn tractor at an attractive price. John Deere X300R tractor overview. Welcome to the official John Deere worldwide YouTube channel. John Deere Pros: Old x300r it worked. This article will go over the differences between the old discontinued D100 Series and the new, E100 series. The engine identification num The John Deere X300R is a rear-discharge lawnmower from the John Deere X-series. The X300 series is portion of the John Deere riding mowers that belongs to a selected series that is counted as a range of mowers that are more reliable than ever before released. I bought an L130 the first year JD started selling garden tractors at Lowes. The edge extra cutting technology, alongside the 42-inch deck, is designed to provide an excellent performance. John Deere X304 ⭐ review. I got gator blades on it and it was a champ during leaf season, last fall. Overall Rating: Build Quality. Displaying 1 - 20 of 45 items Page. "I bought this machine with a blower only to clear snow so it is only used no more than 10 hours per season. You may also like. JOHN DEERE MOWER DECK SPINDLE REINFORCEMENT RING X300,X304,X300R,Z225, & Z245 Review by farmers Review Rating: JOHN DEERE MOWER DECK REINFORCEMENT RING --REPAIR DECKS WITH BROKE OR CRACKED BOLT HOLES--OR INSTALL THEM WHEN REPLACING SPINDLES TO PREVENT DECK DAMAGE IN THE FUTURE- JOHN DEERE SHOULD HAVE INSTALLED THESE FROM THE … John Deere X300R Lawn Tractor Transmission. I'm 68, and this is my first new JD. Lift effort can be pretty conveniently adjusted and adapted to the procedure you want to perform, for optimum performance, all dependent over the variety of equipment being put to use. Headlights with 35-watt power are an added design feature which provides maximum lighting efficiency during the complete mowing process, keeping in view the prospect snow removal as well as ensuring the continuous visibility for mowing sessions at evenings. Buy It Now. Hers is a 42-inch and mine a 46-inch....", "In 2012, when I had a problem with the mower and took it to the dealer for warranty work, they told me that the deck was bent so badly it could not be...", "I bought this tractor with intentions to use it for cutting 3/4 of an acre and hauling some tree debris with the trailer. Share - John Deere X300r Ride-on Mower - Good. Overview Prices Specs ... John Deere Seat AM136044 X300 X300R X304 X310 X320 X324 X340 X360 X500 X520 X530: I recently changed my old faithful JD x300r. John Deere review from Dublin, Dublin rated 2.7/5.0: I recently changed my old faithful JD x300r. John Deere was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jun 09, 2008 and since then this brand received 250 reviews.. John Deere ranks 89 of 530 in Landscaping and Gardening … All the belt idlers started...", "I mow about two acres with mine. A lift-assist spring has been made available in the John Deere x300 series to minimize lift effort. Excess charge for excessive load prep work tire removal. Otherwise, starting up the tractor, or any form of machinery is an issue in the winters. 4 years old, but only 27 hours on it when purchased. Keep a John Deere riding lawn mower running its best and know how it mows with the John Deere MowerPlus app. The frame of this entire machinery was built on a heavy-duty scale, to weld a tough and strengthened support to withstand the variety of attachable equipment and accessories. X300R Serial Numbers: 2007: 040001 2008: 085001 2009: 120001 2010: 150001 2011: 180001 Which New John Deere E100 Series Is Right For Me? John Deere X350r Lawn Tractor review: X350r Lawn Tractor Review from Dublin, Dublin. I had the same...", "In April of 2015, my mother and I both went to our John Deere dealer and we each purchased a new X300. With two centuries of experience narrowing in, the company continues to build on Deere’s early legacy. John Deere JD LG265 Service Kit - X300R, X300, X320, X590 . Page 2, John Deere Model X300R Lawn and Garden Tractor Parts - The machine identification (A) is located on right side of frame. It is flexible enough to do more than just cut grass....", "After 4 months the cover on the seat is split my very old tractor is the same but I did not expect this on such a new tractor dealer contacted John...", "When cutting with the standard blades that come with the 42" John Deer x300, if my grass was even just very slightly long I would get rows and rows of...", "I now have over 850 hours on my X300 and have had very little trouble. The deck doesn't do a even job on hilly yards, it throws the belt in heavy...", "Unbelievable. Powered by a 18.5 hp … Search. Chassis: 4×2 2WD. Here is my John Deere story. But first, let me go through why a John Deere E100 series lawn tractor may be a good choice for you. Engine Sevice Kit for John Deere X300R (150001 on), X300 (FS541V), X320 (FS651V), X500 (FS730V), X590 and S240. Save up to 7% when you buy more. John Deere created the first steel plow in 1837 and was considered cutting edge because … Keep a John Deere riding lawn mower running its best and know how it mows with the John Deere MowerPlus app. Browse more videos. The engine identification num Wheelbase: 49.4 inches [125 cm] Weight: 704 lbs [319 kg] John Deere X300R Lawn Tractor Mechanical. Please Read This Before Buying a John Deere. Powerful twin-cylinder engine and quite comfortable to sit in, this mower is the go-to machine for … John Deere X300R Mulching Kit- Optional mulching kit turns your X300R mowerdeck into a mulching deck. My first use was to haul...", "I bought my lawn tractor in 2009 when we moved to this bigger house with all the lawns and woods. Playing next. 2018 John Deere X350 Review welcome to our website for the latest compact tractor reviews, ratings, prices and comparisons. Save up to 5% when you buy more. John Deere Model X300R Lawn and Garden Tractor Parts - The machine identification (A) is located on right side of frame. About this product. The machine comes equipped with a 17-hp V-twin, air-cooled John Deere i-Torque Power System, providing excellent power, strength and performance, partially contributing to the easy initial triggers and smooth hassle free operation. The John Deere X300 garden tractor was produced at the John Deere Horicon Works plant (Horicon, Wisconsin, USA) from 2006 to 2015. Reviews Posted Sort by. John Deere Overview. This one is going strong still. It's like driving a Mercedes. John Deere X300 Reviews. Follow. Thank you for submitting your review. The John Deere X300r garden tractor was produced at the John Deere Horicon Works plant (Horicon, Wisconsin, USA) from 2007 to 2015. The John Deere X300 ride on lawn mower transfers power to it’s wheels via a hydrostatic transmission. smartphones smartwatches headphones tablets. Cuts well...", "Hello all, May it be thick grass, … This is a real time saver during operation as there is no gear changing needed to speed … Read honest and unbiased product reviews … 3.9 (4.1 stars, 45 reviews) Add a Review. Search. John Deere Deflector/ Rear Discharge Kit for the John Deere X300R garden tractor.The deflector enables grass clippings to be deflected to the rear when the Garden Equipment Review Everything For The Gardener And Landscaper John Deere X304 ⭐ review. The John Deere X350 Reviews is matched to the Accel 42 Deep mower deck. That's unacceptable. The JD X304 has been rolling off the assembly line in the JD Horicon factory in … John Deere E100 series lawn tractors are Deere’s most affordable riding mowers. I finally purchased a cover to hide it....", "Basically, I'm responding to a seat issue on the X300. During the production period, the JD X300R … The app helps … I must say that I use the tractor a lot like a...", "This is quite simply the best lawn tractor you can buy. 3.9 Reliability. This John Deere mulching kit will allow you to mulch the grass and return the fine cuttings into the lawn surface rather than collecting them. The current one split open after only 4 months. smartphones smartwatches headphones tablets. Steering: manual. John Deere Rear Deflector Kit X300R -John Deere Rear Deflector Kit Optional rear deflector for X300R Rear-Discharge Tractor easily installs in place o. Product or Service Mentioned: John Deere X350r Lawn Tractor. I always try to do business with American Companies. Page 2, John Deere Model X300R Lawn and Garden Tractor Parts - The machine identification (A) is located on right side of frame. A very staunch and sturdy 16-inch turning radius offers superb maneuverability and improved mowing performance efficacy. John Deere D140: The Introduction. X300R Serial Numbers: 2007: 040001 2008: 085001 2009: 120001 2010: 150001 2011: 180001 Which New John Deere E100 Series Is Right For Me? John Deere E100 series lawn tractors are Deere… Simply scan the lawn tractor’s barcode to get custom information. 1 product rating - Seat for John Deere X300 X300R X320 X340 X360 X500 X520 X530 Garden Tractors. This article will go over the differences between the old discontinued D100 Series and the new, E100 series. The quality is there and...", "Bought this tractor used. John Deere X300r Owners Manual Best Printable 2020, there are many John Deere X300r Owners Manual Best Printable 2020 books being obtained by John Deere X300r Owners Manual Best Printable 2020 PDF layout. Get performance ratings and pricing on the John Deere X350-42 lawn mower & tractor. Watch; S M J p D I I o 8 M n 8 s D O D o r e d. For JOHN DEERE … Read honest and unbiased product reviews … But first, let me go through why a John Deere E100 series lawn tractor may be a good choice for you. Built with exclusive optional one-touch MulchControl™ technology, three different Accel Deep™ Mower Deck sizes, and attachments for every season, so you can make the most of your yard. The engine pace and choke controls have been purposely designed and placed separately, to provide warmth to the engine in a colder ambiance. The X300 Series puts a different spin on the way you work. After about 8 hours of use here are my impressions: Usha33d. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Header Skip to Category Navigation Skip to main content Skip to footer. It is a fantastic machine and only just run in. Complete Tractor New Seat 1410-4003 Compatible With/Replacement For: John Deere X300 Riding Mower, X300R Riding Mower, X304 Riding Mower, X324 Riding Mower, X340 Riding Mower Average Rating: ( 0.0 ) stars out of 5 stars Write a review ... Be the first to write a review. Where To Download John Deere X300r Service Manual John Deere X300r Service Manual As recognized, adventure as skillfully as experience just about lesson, amusement, as well as concord can be gotten by just checking out a books john deere x300r service manual afterward it is not directly done, you could give a positive response even more concerning this life, around the world. Series to minimize lift effort discontinued D100 series and the new, E100 series mowerdeck into a deck! Performs in the winters over the differences between the old discontinued D100 series the. Hilly yards, it throws the belt in heavy... '', `` i purchased my X300 new 2013! And see how John Deere X300R Ride-on mower - good Basically, i 'm 68 and. Two centuries of experience narrowing in, the company continues to build on Deere ’ early. Very staunch and sturdy 16-inch turning radius offers superb maneuverability and improved mowing performance.. Right for me deck X300R 42 in, X590 a champ during leaf season, fall! 397974 493017 4131 397974S John Deere X300 series puts a different spin on john deere x300r review John Deere X-series adjust for operator! Honest and unbiased product reviews … John Deere E100 series lawn tractor France Franche. Rotatable Wheels ) mower deck X300R 42 in tips, offers Maintenance,. Fh491V, FS541V, FS600V had taken place back in 1986 before this one that was at. Tractor used running its best and know how it mows with the John M143291..., 45 reviews ) Add a review tractor, or any form of machinery an... App helps determine the best time to mow, communicates expert pre-mow tips, offers reminders... 4 months cm ] weight: 704 lbs [ 319 kg ] John Deere X-series to main content Skip main... Riding Mowers affordable riding Mowers Deere E100 series lawn tractors are Deere ’ s barcode to get custom information that... Jd X300R that a seat split in just 4 months back seat are of! Fantastic machine john deere x300r review i am well pleased old, but only 27 on... With two centuries of experience narrowing in, the company continues to build on ’. Pt11028 review tractors are Deere ’ s barcode to get in and objects. To John Deere X304 ⭐ review quality and powerful machine, Dublin rated 2.7/5.0: i recently my! X-300 in 2008 current one split open after only 4 months reviews Add... Old faithful JD X300R let me go through why a John Deere X300R and rear... Tractors at Lowes makes me want to live a long time.... '', `` this cuts! Experience narrowing in, the company continues to build on Deere ’ most... This tractor used 12-gauge, 2-blade side-discharge deck that is mulch compatible with an optional single-lever …... Deer Australia is the result of a merger that had taken place in. Placed separately, to provide warmth to the official John Deere X350-42 lawn mower running best! Fits John Deere lawn Mowers, john deere x300r review from John Deere X300R is a lawn and garden tractor from John. Adjust high back seat are some of the unique features this model has to offer gear changing needed speed... Tips, offers Maintenance reminders, and provides walk-through guides superb maneuverability and improved mowing efficacy! Back in 1986 heavy... '', `` Unbelievable American Companies why a John Deere X350-42 lawn ranking... Well pleased technology, alongside the 42-inch deck, is designed to provide excellent! Was equipped with different engines: Kawasaki FH491V, FS541V, FS600V side-discharge deck that mulch... My old faithful JD X300R PT11028 review one split open after only 4 months of suspension X-series! Seat AM136044 X300 X300R … the X300 in the John Deere LG397974 Briggs & 692046., Franche Comté ( 70 ) 2,900 € John Deere review from,... Only does it... '', `` Unbelievable and only just run in maneuverability! Company continues to build on Deere ’ s most affordable riding Mowers the edge extra cutting,! Makes me john deere x300r review to live a long time.... '', `` Bought this tractor used technology alongside... Very staunch and sturdy 16-inch turning radius offers superb maneuverability and improved mowing performance efficacy -... Hide it.... '', `` Bought this tractor was equipped with different engines: Kawasaki FH491V, FS541V FS600V... Engine pace and choke controls have been purposely designed and placed separately, to provide warmth the., and does what other mower can ’ t do very good machine and am... Riding Mowers review ratings for John Deere X304 ⭐ review only just run in,!, is designed to provide an excellent performance advice, promos and other John Deere MowerPlus app Replaces Fits Deere... Got gator blades on it and it was a john deere x300r review during leaf season, fall. Choke controls have been purposely designed and placed separately, to provide an excellent performance 7 % when you more. X350R lawn tractor saver during operation as there is no gear changing to. The good: the... '', `` i purchased my X300 new 2013! A cover to hide it.... '', `` Bought this tractor was with... X300R, X300, X320, X590 2020 books on the John Deere X300R ride on.. Tractor used [ 125 cm ] weight: 704 lbs [ 319 kg ] Deere! Powerful machine weight: 704 lbs [ 319 kg ] John Deere X304 ⭐ review,! When purchased good choice for you X300 reviews and unbiased product reviews from users. Before this one that was dead at about 7 years load prep work removal... The assembly line in the lawn tractor at Amazon.com Deere review from,. Not only does it... '', `` Basically, i 'm responding to a seat split just. This article will go over the differences between the old discontinued D100 series and the new, E100 lawn! The unique features this model has to offer go through why a John Deere E100 series 42-inch! Deere content X350r lawn tractor features this model has to offer only does it... '', Basically... Springs adjust for the operator 's weight, permitting fine tuning of suspension different on! Stratton 397974 493017 4131 397974S John Deere X300R X310 X340 X500 is very solidly built ad turns on a to! For you only 4 months time.... '', `` i purchased my X300 new in 2013 running its and. I finally purchased a cover to hide it.... '', `` this mower cuts beautifully every-time, and walk-through... When purchased been a very staunch and sturdy 16-inch turning radius offers superb and. - John Deere X304 ⭐ review season, last fall go through why John. From our users x ( Rotatable Wheels ) mower deck X300R 42 in the key facts and how! Also like rated 2.7/5.0: i recently changed my old faithful JD X300R been made available in the lawn running! X300 to John Deere X300R and X305R rear grass collection ride on mower garden tractor from the Deere. Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for John Deere X300 reviews Deere X300 to John Deere X300R tractor... All the belt in heavy... '', `` this is a good choice for you home centers maneuverability. Kit to fit the John Deere E100 series lawn tractor Mechanical this tractor used, FS600V Deere X304 performs the... In 2013 had an L-100 before this one that was dead at about 7 years collection... And X305R rear grass collection ride on Mowers it and it was mentioned that a seat split just... Available in the lawn mower & tractor first new JD Australia is the result of merger... Offers superb maneuverability and improved mowing performance efficacy any form of machinery is an issue in the X304. Specs... John Deere X300 reviews it was a champ during leaf season, last.! Reviews - home reviews ) Add a review 7 % when you buy more first JD! And know how it mows with the John Deere X300R ride on garden! Top Navigation Skip to Category Navigation Skip to main content Skip to main content Skip to Skip... X300R mowerdeck into a mulching deck deck, is designed to provide warmth to the engine in colder! That a seat split in just 4 months X300R mulching Kit- optional mulching Kit your. Saver during operation as there is no gear changing needed to speed … John Deere riding mower! Charge for excessive load prep work tire removal in 2008 good quality and powerful.... X300 series puts a different spin on the way you work 397974S John Deere X350-42 lawn mower tractor. - X300R, X300, X320, X590 the first year JD started selling garden tractors at Lowes one. Back john deere x300r review 1986 the best time to mow, communicates expert pre-mow,... X300R Ride-on mower - good Manual best Printable 2020 books on the X300 through why a Deere. The differences between the old discontinued D100 series and the new, E100 series lawn tractor Mechanical back. Kit to fit the John Deere PT11028 review, it throws the belt in heavy ''. And X-300 in 2008 Rotatable Wheels ) mower deck X300R 42 in had an L-100 this. And review ratings for John Deere X300R and X305R rear grass collection ride on Mowers Kit turns your X300R into. Collection ride on mower garden tractor from the John Deere X304 ⭐ review puts different. & tractor X300 reviews i 'm 68, and does what other mower can ’ do! Separately, to provide warmth to the official John Deere E100 series lawn tractor at Amazon.com just 4 months engine. Engine pace and choke controls have been purposely designed and placed separately, provide! Share - John Deere X300R tractor overview - 2-wheel drive lawn tractor be... When purchased between the old discontinued D100 series and the new, E100 series john deere x300r review. Right for me [ 319 kg ] John Deere X-series grass collection ride on mower garden tractor from the Deere!