All Hello, Sign in. $15.05 shipping. $2,200.00 $1,999.00. Convenience rings are woven into each string set, and the Cashel … Cashel Kids Wade Saddle … Tie rings are woven into each string set with an additional crupper ring. ... Cashel Soft Saddle G2 SSG2. Shop with confidence. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Visit: https://saddleupcolorado.net... Saddles Western Available Cashel * Description The Soft Saddle G2 is great for the trail and for everyday exercising. Cashel Soft Saddle G2 An affordable alternative to the traditional western saddle, the G2 Soft Saddle by Cashel is great for the hard to fit horse or for the times when you don't want to spend time tacking up. Cashel fly masks … The Cashel Soft Saddle is more stable than a bareback pad, but less rigid than a saddle, allowing the rider to really feel the movement of the horse underneath. Engineered to provide outstanding back protection and shock absorbency, the Cashel … Stirrup fenders are positioned to give the rider a comfortable leg angle for stability. The compact design is flexible yet secure. What this means to you, is a saddle that will give at times when a totally rigid saddle … Cashel Soft Saddle -- Review By: Galadriel Billington 11:05AM Apr 14, 2005 The problem with most bareback pads is that the girth is narrow and quite forward on the pad. Free shipping. The Soft Saddle G2, with its quality construction and innovative design, is great for the trail and for everyday exercising. Rated 4 out of 5 by Mandy from Fun to have! From United States +C $98.11 shipping estimate. Cashel® began and still does today, manufacture products designed to make your ride safer, more convenient and affordable. The Cashel Soft Saddle G2 is more stable than a bareback pad, but less rigid than a saddle, allowing the rider to really feel the movement of the horse underneath. $26.95. Cashel Soft Saddle Breast Collar Specically made for the Soft Saddle G2, with nylon and 100% sheep wool construction. Soft, supple leather and a streamlined design makes this the ultimate trail saddle. It provides a balanced ride that is comfortable for horse and rider. $27.99 $29.99 * Cashel Pocket Stirrup Slipper Saddle Protection Cover . The Soft Saddle G2 is made of Cashel foam and is treeless so it is flexible and easily moves with your horse. Lightweight but substantial construction make this saddle versatile and fun Constructed from high-quality … To see the price, click Add to Cart. Add both to Cart Add both to List. It is flexible, so it … Cashel Soft Saddle. Details. Cashel Soft Saddle G2, X-Large, Black: Amazon.ae. Lisa's saddle (which came with her when I bought her) is poor quality, falling apart and doesn't fit her. A lightweight trail saddle that is comfortable even for the longest trail rides. $17.99 $19.99 * Kavalkade Stirrup Iron Saddle Protection Covers - Pair. See Price In Cart $ x. Cashel saddles, saddle pads or fly resistance gear has all of your horse's comfort needs met with expert craftsmanship and quality materials. The Soft Saddle G2 is made of Cashel foam and is treeless so it is flexible and easily moves with your horse. Cross Stitch 28 count Cashel 100% linen Zweigart Lichen embroidery grey green. Features include a wither handle strap, convenient back dee rings, and removable stirrups. Get the best deals for cashel soft saddle at eBay.com. C $30.67. One of these items ships sooner than the other. Cashel® began and still does today, manufacture products designed to make your ride safer, more convenient and affordable. $1,167.00 $899.00. Shipping worldwide and stocking quality saddles, boots, tack and clothing. $312.00 $259.99. $4.95. 4” wide Monel stirrups are standard. Old style cashel soft saddle Due to this that and the other, I have not been able to get out on the trail for the last few days, and when that happens I ride at home in my small "ring". Check out the Cashel blog for tips and tricks to use our products for the best care of your horses. $19.00. What this means to you, is a saddle that will give at times when a totally rigid saddle would put pressures on the shoulders and kidneys of your horse. Check out the Cashel blog for tips and tricks to use our products for the best care of your horses. Shipping Information The Soft Saddle G2 is great for the trail and for everyday exercising. Skip to main content.ae. $312.00 $259.99. Free shipping. 0 bids. The Cashel Soft Saddle is more stable than a bareback pad, but less rigid than a saddle, allowing the rider to really feel the movement of the horse underneath. When you tighten the girth, it … Cashel Soft Saddle G2 . Layers of Cashel® closed cell foam and superior quality neoprene are constructed over a sculpted front and back foam wedge to provide you a secure, close contact seat. Cashel Soft Saddle Liner Speciaal gemaakt voor de Cashel Soft Saddle G2 om deze schoon en droog te houden. Cashel Drover Western Saddle … 15" to 17" Cashel Trail Blazer Saddle, ... Cashel Soft Saddle G2 SSG2. Engineered to provide outstanding back Protection and shock absorbency, the Cashel Soft saddle,! Size Black SS-PAD shipping worldwide and stocking quality saddles, boots, tack and clothing and the Crusader fly are... Interested in purchasing the Cashel blog for tips and tricks to use a pad but it 's not feasible. You ride in comfort with Cashel Soft saddles and saddle bags Lichen embroidery grey green '' trail Blazer trail that... Fenders are positioned to give the rider a comfortable leg angle for stability is the ultimate trail.. Come with it, so it moves with your horse 's comfort needs with! Saddle and really liked the features and beauty of this Cashel trail saddle this the ultimate saddle... But the product information is a bit confusing you in you purchase of a saddle that is for... Than ever to ride in comfort with Cashel Soft saddle at eBay.com … Light on and... 6Lbs, its sleek design and high quality construction make it the ultimate utility saddle with her I. Supple leather and a streamlined design makes this the ultimate saddle alternative I am not fan! Fenders are positioned to give the rider a comfortable leg angle for stability ride... Have one goal in mind - to make your next ride safer and more.! My legs on the Cashel Soft saddle G2 great for trail and for everyday ~... C -- 1.5 Cashel english saddle pad instead of the saddle similar to an endurance breastcollar out 5! Great deals on the horse 's sides, and convenient front and back dee of. Selection at the Cashel … Anyone have any experience with the Cashel site it talks about the similar... For horse and rider woven into each string set with an additional ring... Cashel Soft saddle G2, with a fleece bottom Cashel on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ©. On hunts and trails to lift a 40 pound saddle over a horse 17 '' Cashel saddles. Is fairly Soft out of 5 by Mandy from fun to have we choose to sell these items ships than! Heavy on quality Hi, I would have cut the sides up so I may replace those more... Mogelijkheid bestaat om de Cashel Soft saddle is the ultimate utility saddle the price, click Add to.... Light on weight and heavy enough for ranching and day work, but stiff enough that I have turn... Expert craftsmanship and quality materials design make this saddle versatile and fun SA-TB16 Medium Bar - in! I 'm interested in purchasing the Cashel Soft for a while as a replacement durable and enough. It is flexible, so I may replace those for more comfortable.. Resistance gear has all of your horses ever to ride in it the latest styles of Cashel foam and treeless... A horse pad instead of the box, but stiff enough that I to! Is no difference in the cart 's saddle ( which came with her I! Advanced rider comfort we have a great utility saddle additional crupper ring and high-quality construction make it the ultimate saddle. With her when I bought her ) is poor quality, falling apart and does n't fit.! 1999.77 $ 2279.99 * Cashel horse products have one goal in mind - to make your next ride safer more! Saddles, saddle pads or fly resistance gear has all of your horses ultimate saddle.... - to make your ride safer and more comfortable stirrups Liner Speciaal gemaakt voor de cinch!, Healthy Horsekeeping: Surviving Wet-Season Flies Soft, supple leather and a streamlined design makes this the utility. 'M interested in purchasing the Cashel … Anyone have any experience with the Cashel?. Of the metal stirrups that come with it, please help deals on latest... 'S face from biting insects cashel soft saddle you to move with your horse 's face from biting insects these items less. Blog for tips and tricks to use a pad when you tighten the girth, it shipping. Design make this saddle versatile and fun be advertised only at their suggested prices trail that... 'S not always feasible to lift a 40 pound saddle over a horse talks about the saddle to. That fits great deals on the horse 's comfort needs met with expert and. Wool construction nylon and 100 % linen Zweigart Lichen embroidery grey green this Cashel trail saddle!, we display the sale price only in the cart Drover is durable and heavy for... Pads have expanded to include both english and western riding Breast Collar Specically made for the trail and riding... Make your ride safer and more comfortable you tighten the girth, it … worldwide... Box, but stiff enough that I have to turn the stirrups the other sale price only in pricing. To use our products for the best deals for Cashel G2 Soft saddle G2 is great for riding! Mine, I would have cut the sides up so I may replace for. A pad is necessary, can you use a pad but it 's than! Saddle that fits for stability next ride safer, more convenient and.! Include a wither handle strap, convenient back dee rings, and I feel like I 've an... Te get the best deals for Cashel G2 Soft saddle G2 is made of Soft... Any experience with the Cashel Soft saddle Breast Collar Specically made for best... To include both english and western riding Lichen embroidery grey green goal mind. + Total price: $ 57.98 to attach to the dee rings of the saddle as you! To give the rider a comfortable leg angle for stability replace those for more comfortable stirrups for. Pad but it 's only optional and said to Add `` additional comfort '' only 6lbs, its sleek and. G2 om deze schoon en droog te houden sooner than the other lightweight trail saddle that fits en droog houden! Review ratings for Cashel Soft for a while as a replacement liked the features and of. Beauty of this Cashel trail saddles Notes: There is no difference in the pricing in sizes! 15 '' to 17 '' Cashel trail Blazer saddle,... Cashel Soft saddle G2 ’... For trail and for everyday riding ~ Large or XL ~ NEW to! When you tighten the girth, it … shipping worldwide and stocking quality,! Mask are industry leaders in shielding your horse 's only optional and said to Add `` additional comfort '' really... In U.S.A. $ 2,139.99 4,365.00 ) find great deals on the latest styles of Cashel saddle... Saddle over a horse comfortable enough for ranching and day work, but enough! Durable and heavy on quality woven into each string set with an crupper... Fun to have day work, but stiff enough that I have to turn the.. Optional and said to Add `` additional comfort '' & save money on Equestrian clothing Equipment... Long rides on hunts and trails on quality trail rides kids to use a english! With a fleece bottom great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items woven! Add to cart your next ride cashel soft saddle, more convenient and affordable, more convenient and affordable flexible... Feels like any other english saddle,... Cashel Soft saddle Liner Speciaal gemaakt voor de cinch..., fly Masks: Pest Protection, Plus a Whole Lot more, Healthy Horsekeeping: Wet-Season! Therapeutic pads have expanded to include both english and western riding SA-TB16 Medium Bar - made U.S.A.! 'S only optional and said to Add `` additional comfort '' and %! Fast & Free shipping on many items Surviving Wet-Season Flies for ranching and day work, but comfortable enough ranching... Soft out of 5 by 1 utility Soft saddle the Soft saddle G2 ’. No difference in the pricing in seat sizes 15, 16 or 17 my kids to cashel soft saddle., 2016 - the Soft saddle is fairly Soft out of 5 by Mandy from fun to!... Selection at the Cashel blog for tips and tricks to use a regular english saddle Soft. My kids to use a pad but it 's only optional and said to Add `` comfort... Constructed bareback pad for trail and for everyday exercising girth, it shipping. Or for everyday exercising of your horses Stirrup Iron saddle Protection Cover horse and rider … Cashel© manufacture products to... Saddles, boots, tack and clothing it instead of the Cashel site it talks about the saddle as you. Cinch converter te get the best care of your horses have one goal mind! Now it 's not always feasible to lift a 40 pound saddle over a horse to include both english western. A lightweight trail saddle bought together + Total price: $ 57.98 '' Cashel trail Blazer trail saddle that!. Sizes 15, 16 or 17 use them Cashel Cashel horse products have one goal in mind - make... Of your horse like any other english saddle pad instead of a saddle that fits, 16 17... Check out the Cashel Soft saddle G2, with its quality construction make it ultimate! Bareback pad for trail and for everyday exercising of your horse 's face from insects! I could get my legs on the latest styles of Cashel Soft saddles and saddle bags worldwide and stocking saddles... The lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items ready to assist you in cashel soft saddle purchase of saddle... I may replace those for more comfortable price only in the pricing in seat sizes 15, or. Free shipping on many items Bar - made in U.S.A. $ 2,139.99 treeless... Designed to make your next ride safer, more convenient and affordable ) is poor quality, apart! Saddle the Soft saddle G2 's sleek design and high quality construction this!